Monday, March 09, 2009

Laundry

My washing machine broke a few weeks ago. Yep, I've been wearing dirty clothes for 3 weeks.

Kidding.

Actually, I've been making weekly trips to hang out at the laundromat. And you know what, it's not so bad. My dryer still works so I just schlep all of my clothes to the 'mat, put them all in 2 or 3 machines and poof - 26 minutes later all of my clothes are clean.

"But Bunny, why don't you just get a new washing machine" I know you are saying. Yeah, that would be great, but my washer and dryer are in a little room on the first floor that from what I can tell was made after the washer and dryer were installed. It's sort of a problem. I'm not sure how to get either machine out without doing some serious damage to the door frame and then some.

So until I figure that out, or breakdown and redo the second floor bathroom where I think a brand new stackable washer/dryer would fit just perfectly, I'm stuck at the 'mat.

There are worse things in the world.

No comments: