So, for a variety of reasons, I'm in Utah.
For another variety of reasons, I drove with Mother Bunny to Price City, Utah. Price is more than 3 hours and a gnarly canyon away from Chez Mother Bunny, and she was iffy (long story, not necessary) about driving alone.
I'm not sure exactly how large of a town Price is, but the business loop is 2 blocks. Mother Bunny is doing work for the Price City government for the next few hours, so I am left to occupy myself. I found the public library and free internet (which looks to be provided by the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation - rural internet grants perhaps?). I actually came down to Price back in my youth for debate camp, and no, nothing has changed.
The public library is right next door to the College of Easter Utah Prehistoric Museum!!! (Three cheers for Dinosaurs. Yeah, yeah, yeah.) I may find myself some crayons and take advantage of the color your own dinosaur - Kentrosaurus feature on the museum webpage. {Kent puts his name on his license plates. My mother does the same thing with my underwear. Your mother puts license plates in your underwear? How do you sit?}
Anyway, I'm going to use as much internet as they let me, check out the Kentrosaurus and then maybe do some homework. Life in the big city is very glamorous - I know you're jealous.
2 comments:
Fun. I love the hectic, fast paced life of rural America. Don't use all their internets...
I'm trying to sign in to my own blog from my blackberry. It isn't working...
Post a Comment