Life is too short not to eat snow
Oh my goodness! Tooo much kitty cuteness! They're so, so very cute- and congrats!
Thanks for the message. It will get better, you're right about that. Now I just have to try and make it, one day at a time.Not so sure that we'll be able to make it rowing again this year (nuts!) but I would like to get together eventually.Cute kitties, by the way.Thanks again.Liz
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! Tooo much kitty cuteness! They're so, so very cute- and congrats!
Thanks for the message. It will get better, you're right about that. Now I just have to try and make it, one day at a time.
Not so sure that we'll be able to make it rowing again this year (nuts!) but I would like to get together eventually.
Cute kitties, by the way.
Thanks again.
Liz
Post a Comment